Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I am offering tarot readings

Hello, good people.  I just wanted to let you all know that I am offering tarot readings now.  I also do oracle readings.  To get a tarot reading or oracle reading email me at christinareehil@gmail.com.
I have three sets of tarot card decks.  They are the Angel Tarot Cards, my go to deck, Archangel Power Tarot Cards, and the Fairy Tarot Cards, all by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine.
I also do oracle card readings with a few of my oracle card decks.  Here is a picture of my oracle cards.
I do the Celtic Cross Spread with the tarot cards and charge $15 for that reading.  I can do it by phone or email.  The oracle cards I do a one card reading for $5 or the more in depth three card reading for $10.  I accept paypal.  I'll be working on accepting other forms of payment in the future but currently this is all I take right now.
I would also like to acknowledge a special spread I do for my cards Keepers of the Light by Kyle Gray.
I do a seven card spread with these cards.  I charge $12 for this reading.
I would also like to acknowledge my Facebook page Messages From Your Soul.  This is another way to contact me about getting a reading, my channeling, or my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment