Saturday, February 11, 2017

How does the channeler do it?

Okay, I am here, Raell.  Let me say that some of you are wondering how one gets into a state of receiving an energy such as myself.  The long and short of it is, the channeler has trained her mind and body to receive my energy signature.  I am able to enter her awareness from my place in time and space through her higher self, her innermost being.  Another word for this being is her soul.

Through this link that has been built through time and practice, she can connect with me so easily now that very little must be done to start our interaction.  At this point the channeler simply sits or stands and opens her mind to my presence, and we begin where we left off last time.  You see because for me, no time has passed at all.

If you are interested in connecting with your own guides there is a very helpful book that the channeler has used called Opening to Channel by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer.  It helped the channeler greatly and is full of information that will get you started channeling your own high level guide.

Until next time...  Love and Light to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment