Friday, May 26, 2017

I am a channel

I am a channel.  What does this mean?  It means that I have learned how to step aside in a way.  In a manner of speaking, I am somewhere in the back of my mind, still present but another energy moves through me.  It is this way when I channel an entity such as my teacher friend, Ra'ell.  This is also the same way that I can channel the beautiful love and healing energy known as Reiki.

I enjoy being a conduit for higher energy, but I have learned that I am capable of channeling beings that have once lived on the Earth plane and have now moved on to their next form of being.  This I have learned that even though I am capable of it, it is not my preferred form of channeling as there are a lot of emotions involved and I am very sensitive to these things.

That being said, I was visited by a friend who had passed on.  She was a beautiful soul, and still is.  She is much brighter now however.  I could feel how free she was.  Later on, I began talking myself into believing that I was making it all up.  I was imagining things.  That person that came through was not real.  I spiraled out of control and almost had myself convinced that I couldn't channel at all.  All because of doubt, fear, and the need to be right.  I was just making it all up, right?

No.  I realized it was a test from the universe.  The universe was asking me if I was ready to walk my talk.

I am.  I am ready universe.

No, I was not making it up.  I can channel.  It's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment